FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Customer care representatives are standing by
to provide personal service, answer questions, or help with bookings
8 AM - 6 PM April - September
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM October -March
- Reservations: Reservations are always recommended to guarantee space aboard the vessel. Particularly during peak season, vessels are frequently sold out.
- Check-in Times: Due to security procedures in an active port, check-in begins 1 hour prior to departure. Reservation may be forfeited if check-in is not completed 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
- Trip Length: Each one way voyage takes approximately 85 minutes. For easy math, add 1.5 hours on to your departure time to get your anticipated arrival on the other side, e.g. a 10:30 departure is anticipated to arrive at noon. A roundtrip voyage is 3 hours.
- Charges and Cancellation Fees: Credit cards charged at time of booking. Upon cancellation of a journey, a non-refundable $5.00 cancellation fee will be imposed. No fees are charged if booking is immediately rescheduled. Please have vehicle length, number of passengers, and credit card ready when booking.
- Ticket Expirations: Ferry tickets are valid for two years from date of purchase. Tickets purchased as part of a promotional package may have different expiration dates.
- Group Bookings: All buses and other groups require reservations. Please call for group rates.
- Required Travel Identification: Photo ID required for drivers and foot passengers over age 14. Foreign travelers must present a valid passport.
- Age Restrictions: Children under age 14 must be accompanied by a full are adult passenger.
- Alcohol Restrictions: Alcoholic beverages are sold on each vessel. Carry on alcoholic beverages are prohibited. No BYOB.
- Tobacco Restrictions: As of January 1st, 2017, the Ferry is a completely tobacco free campus. No smoking or other forms of tobacco are allowed anywhere on the vessel or in and around the terminals, including in the outside bars or restaurants. Please smoke before you arrive or after you leave the DRBA campus.
- Pets: Pets are permitted on the ferry, but must stay on outside decks or in vehicles. They are not allowed inside the cabin.
- Additional Fees: The DRBA reserves the right to change fares. On rare occasions, upon check-in, the prevailing rate applies, which may result in an increase over fares published at the time of booking. For instance, if you book one way during off-peak and a return during peak, each fare will be billed at the appropriate published rate. When applicable, a fuel surcharge may be in effect.