Holiday Schedules for
Thanksgiving, November 27, 2014
and Christmas Day, December 25, 2014:
Leaving Cape May - 7:30 am, 11 am, 6 pm
Leaving Lewes -- 9:15 am, 12:45pm, 7:45 pm
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Customer care representatives are standing by
to provide personal service, answer questions, or help with bookings
8 AM - 6 PM April - September
8:30 AM - 4:30PM October -March
- Reservations: Reservations are always recommended to guarantee space aboard the vessel. Particularly during peak season, vessels are frequently sold out.
- Check-in Times: Due to security procedures in an active port, check-in begins 1 hour prior to departure. Reservation may be forfeited if check-in is not completed 30 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
- Charges and Cancellation Fees: Credit cards charged at time of booking. Upon cancellation of a journey, a non-refundable $5.00 cancellation fee will be imposed. No fees are charged if booking is immediately rescheduled. Please have vehicle length, number of passengers, and credit card ready when booking.
- Ticket Expirations: Ferry tickets are valid for two years from date of purchase. Tickets purchased as part of a promotional package may have different expiration dates.
- Group Bookings: All buses and other groups require reservations. Please call for group rates.
- Required Travel Identification: Photo ID required for drivers and foot passengers over age 14. Foreign travelers must present a valid passport.
- Age Restrictions: Children under age 14 must be accompanied by a full are adult passenger.
- Pets: Pets are permitted on the ferry, but must stay on outside decks or in vehicles. They are not allowed inside the cabin.
- Additional Fees: The DRBA reserves the right to change fares. On rare occasions, upon check-in, the prevailing rate applies, which may result in an increase over fares published at the time of booking. For instance, if you book one way during off-peak and a return during peak, each fare will be billed at the appropriate published rate. When applicable, a fuel surcharge may be in effect.